It is our pleasure to inform you that the National Committee for the promotion of social and economic welfare Government India Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) New Delhi has been approved the project proposal titled “Vocational Skill Development Training for Economic Empowerment of Women, Youth and Establishment of Health Care Centre for the Economically Backward People in Balasore District” of Odisha vide the Notification No S.O 1103(E) dated 15th March 2016 under section 35AC of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Vide file No V27011/381/2014-SO (NAT.COM). All the donors to the project will get 100% tax deduction in INDIAARM has been accredited for desirable norm by Credibility alliance.
Establishment of an equitable social order through motivation facilitation and self activity among backward rural communities with emphasis on women and children in the sphere of health, education, human rights, economy and rural leadership.
To find out an alternative strategy of rural social intervention and facilitate the NGO movement in the state of Orissa.
• To facilitate empowerment, solidarity and leadership capacities of backward rural women and the under privileged social sections.
• To sensitize, act and promote basic education, rural health, eco environment and quality of living in the problem villages.
• To restore and strengthen the advocacy of human and child rights activities of vulnerable social categories concentrating on women and girls rights for preventing social discrimination and oppression.
• To garner economic empowerment and rural self employment of socially handicapped sections through credit and savings, eco friendly sustainable agriculture, micro enterprises and establishment of a value chain based marketing network.
• To conduct information networking, need based research, documentation and create a data base on all aspects of a prospective rural socio economy.
KINDLY VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.armngo.com for detailed about ARM.